From May to September, temperature and humidity become very high in the Sultanate. Outdoor activities , such as tourism or trekking, are not possible anymore. You have to make do with indoor activities, such as :
- Intercontinental club, where you can use the swimming pool, squash courts and gym room.
- cinema, one of my favourite activities for the moment during the summer
- shoppings in highly air-conditionned malls
- Going to Dubaï, which I've planned to do this month
- tv, of course...
- restaurant and pubs with your friends
- ice rink, but the one in Muscat is a bit dilapidated and expensive
- and I guess a lot of expats just go back to their country for the summer when it is possible.
Any suggestion I could add to this list ?